Anne Gill Eyecare is your friendly local Opticians in London Road Portsmouth.
Are you searching for:
- A friendly Portsmouth opticians who believes in good old fashioned customer service?
- An optician who is genuinely interested in finding the right solution for your eyes?
- A local Portsmouth opticians who’ll take the time to get to know you and your needs?
Anne Gill Eyecare is your independent community optical practice, based in North End, Portsmouth. We aim to provide you with a level of expertise and personal service that you simply cannot get from the big chains.
- Our staff are fully qualified and registered with the General Optical Council so you can be reassured that you are being seen by an expert.
- We offer you 45 minute appointments and we’ll even give you a cup of tea.
- We are the community contact lens clinic for Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust and can deal with a wide range of complex cases. (Including fitting keratoconic, post-graft, severe dry eye, cosmetic and bandage lenses)
We are a dementia-friendly business.
We are aware of and understand dementia, which means our patients with dementia are understood, respected and supported.
Our Opening Times
|Monday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Wednesday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Thursday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Friday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Saturday||9.00 – 13.00|
New Sights for Vera
Read about Vera, a 73 year old who had given up on reading, sewing and even watching television. She has found a new lease of life through help from us, optical support specialists and the Portsmouth CCG.
Listen to Annes latest Radio appearance
On ExpressFM with Darren Gamblen
High Tech Imaging
with the Heidelberg Spectralis OCT
A comprehensive eye health check is much more than a new pair of spectacles or contact lenses