We make choosing glasses easy.
Getting your eyes tested is simple and painless but then, if you need glasses, things can get a lot harder. There are so many factors to consider.
What type of lens?
- Single Vision
- Plastic or glass
What style of frames?
- Metal, plastic or something more exotic?
- Designer or budget?
- Rimless, semi-rimless?
- Which shapes will suit your face?
- Do you suffer from glare when driving at night?
- Do you spend a lot of time at a computer screen?
- Plain, tinted or photochromic
- What’s in fashion?
At Anne Gill Eyecare, our friendly fully qualified optical experts will help you narrow down the choices based on your prescription and personal needs.
- We’ll take the time to talk to you about how and where you’ll wear your glasses.
- We’ll explore your likes and dislikes and then we’ll recommend styles and finishes to meet your needs.
- We have over 400 frames to suit most tastes and budgets including Dutz, Elle, Wolf and Vanni.
- We can advise on specialist glasses for driving and computer usage
- You can spread the cost by becoming a member of eyeplan™.
For example, if you spend a lot of time at a computer screen you will probably benefit from special, intermediate focal length lenses, with a special coating that blocks the excessive blue light emitted by most computer monitors.